Bayliner Owners Club on Facebook and Twitter (11 Jun 2018)

Bayliner Owners Club is the most Active Bayliner Site on the Internet !
To date our Facebook Group has over 1,200 ACTIVE Members, 1.7K Posts, 10.6K Comments and 19.3K Reactions -

www.facebook.com/groups/BaylinerOwnersClub/ Lots of Information and daily posts from members just like you !
Our Twitter Feed has 19.2K Tweets and 1.2K Followers twitter.com/baylinerowners

1988 2455 Ciera Project

• trubak@live.com
  • Topic Author
  • Able Seaman
More
3 months 2 weeks ago #7372 by trubak@live.com
1988 2455 Ciera Project was created by trubak@live.com
Hi all,

I made a late season purchase of a 1988 2455 Ciera in the fall and have a bit of a laundry list i'm hoping I may be able to lean on this group for some assistance with.

Fuse Box - Its a mess...Does anyone have a schematic or drawing for this model? Likely going to replace and update the under the dash panel (lots of corrosion)....Mostly concerned about strengths of the fuses for each accessory etc.

Windows, hatches and doors - in transport the driver window smashed so that will need replacing. The door to the cabin down below is missing as well. I've thought this may be easily replaced by custom plexiglass provider? Back 'escape' hatch is broken as well.

Leg - Prop Shaft is bent and along with it, the seal is leaking. Any recommendations for parts suppliers or techs in the Calgary region?

Trim Tab fluid reservoir - Need an entirely new one.

Any reputable wreckers or parts dealers to be recommended for any of the above? Tips and pointers are also very much appreciated.

Thank you!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 1 week ago #7373 by David
Replied by David on topic 1988 2455 Ciera Project
Welcome aboard !
I have never seen a schematic for Bayliner fuse boxes or any others for that matter, I am not sure they exist ? I replace mine on my boat last year by taking pictures of the existing wiring and fuses, making a diagram and then swapping out to a new panel one wire at a time.

As for a wrecker again none that I know of however some others may have some contacts. I would suggest you also post over on our Facebook Group there may be someone there that has some more information for you. www.facebook.com/groups/BaylinerOwnersClub/

David
1990 Sunray Infinity
Twin 5.7 Cobra's

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.859 seconds